- UK Student Visit Visa Application Service
- How to Apply
- Why Us
With offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester our experts are ready to help you today. We understand that applying for a UK Student Visit Visa is a life changing event. That's why we have Immigration Solicitors, Lawyers and Barristers waiting to help you with the complex rules and regulations of the application process.
We also operate a No Visa, No Fee service on some categories, call us now 0330 029 2398 to see if you're eligible.
A Student Visit Visa allows foreign born nationals born outside of the UK, the opportunity to undertake a short course of study in the UK (such as a beginner’s English Language course or a work-related training course).
Hard facts - visa refusals have risen by some 18%. That’s one application in six! It is vital an application meets all the requirements needed by the Home Office or it will be refused. Do you know what they are?
If you are not sure about how you should complete your Student Visit Visa application, then why risk getting it wrong? Our experienced network of immigration experts can make the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful self-application.
Start your Student Visit Visa assessment now
Fill in your details and we'll get back to you.
Our network of lawyers offers expert help with your Student Visit Visa application. We help thousands of applicants like you, every year.
Our service is unique and totally tailored to you. Our lawyers will be your personal lawyers. From your first telephone call you will be given a clear and honest assessment of your case.
Call now on 0330 029 2398 , we are waiting to help you.
How we can help you:
- A detailed review of your circumstances to establish if you qualify.
- Answers to any questions you may have regarding your application.
- Ensuring the information needed to support your application is correct.
- Completion of your application form.
- Submission of your application on your behalf.
- Access to a 24/7 online case management system.
It's simple. Complete the on-screen UK Visa assessment form, answering the simple questions and then press submit. We will then look at your details and call you back to discuss your options.
Alternatively, call us on 0330 029 2398, speak to a legal administrator who will take a few basic details before referring your case to an immigration specialist from our network.
All communication is 100% confidential and secure.
Why Choose Us?
- Immigrate UK are market leaders in the UK Immigration industry. We achieve excellent results far above the industry standard. Our procedures are fast and efficient, resulting in moving your immigration case towards a successful resolution
- At Immigrate UK we aim for the highest standards. We do not charge any form of document opening fee or up front administration charge
- Our network of Immigration Lawyers expands across major cities in the UK including: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Derby, Sheffield, Nottingham, Bradford and Leicester
How our network of Lawyers compares:
|Practical assistance with your Student Visit Visa application.||NO – You are provided with a set of guidance notes only.|
|Working towards a successful outcome.||NO – The Home Office first looks for reasons to refuse.|
|Free case assessment.||NO – There will be no initial review of your circumstances before sending an application.|
It is important that you check if you meet the requirements for your UK Student Visit Visa. Once you have done this, whether you meet the requirements or not, contact us so our immigration experts can look into your individual matter. No immigration matter is straight forward. You might have options that you are not aware of. So call or contact us to discuss them. We are waiting to help you.
A Student Visit Visa allows foreign born nationals born outside of the UK, the opportunity to undertake a short course of study in the UK (such as a beginner’s English Language course or a work-related training course). The Student Visitor category was introduced for visitors wishing to take short courses of study which typically last 6months. Some courses can be up to 11 months in duration in some cases.
To qualify for a Student Visit Visa, applicants must intend to visit the UK strictly to participate in a short course of study.
Eligibility Requirements are:
- Be 18 Years of age
- Be of good nature
- Have sufficient lingual ability in English, Welsh, Scottish or Gaelic
- Meet general requirements
- Participate in a short course of study within the UK
Student Visit Visa applicants are usually required to be of a minimum age, meet English language, accommodation and maintenance (funds) requirements.
Now that you've read the requirements, let us help you with your application…
Simply call us on 0330 029 2398 and our assessment team will ask you for some basic details and pass these on to one of our exclusive network of Immigration Specialists.
Or, fill in our easy on-screen assessment form on the top right hand side of this page and one of our immigration specialists will call you.
Fill in your details and we'll get back to you.