- UK Sponsorship Licence
- How to Apply
- Why Us
At Immigrate UK we understand the importance of making the right decision for your business. That’s why we have UK Immigration Solicitors, Lawyers and Barristers waiting to help you with the complex rules and regulations of the Sponsorship Licence application process.
Applying for a Sponsorship Licence for your business will allow you to legally employ foreign nationals in order to accommodate for additional business that requires a skilled worker.
Our team of Sponsorship Licence Solicitors, Lawyers and Barristers will prepare your application for you, on a fixed fee basis; saving your business valuable time and money. All Sponsorship Licence applications are unique, which is why our service is unique and tailored for the convenience of your business.
Start your UK Sponsorship Licence application
Fill in your details and we'll get back to you.
Hard facts - One in six UK visa applications are refused, by some 18%. It’s vital that your Sponsorship Licence meet all of the Home Office requirements or it will be refused. Do you know what they are?
If you are unsure about your chances of successfully getting a Sponsorship Licence, simply call our dedicated Sponsorship Licence department on 0330 029 2398 for a Free merit assessment..
How we can help you:
- Conduct a detailed review of your businesses circumstances to establish if you qualify.
- Answer any questions you may have regarding your businesses Sponsorship Licence application.
- Ensure all supporting information is correct and up-to-date.
- Professional completion of your Sponsorship Licence application.
- Submission of your Sponsorship Licence application and supporting documents.
- Access to a 24/7 online case management system.
It's simple. Complete the on-screen UK Visa assessment form, answering the simple questions and then press submit. We will then look at your details and call you back to discuss your options.
Alternatively, call us on 0330 029 2398, speak to a legal administrator who will take a few basic details before referring your case to an immigration specialist from our network.
All communication is 100% confidential and secure.
Why Choose Us?
- Immigrate UK are market leaders in the UK Immigration industry. We achieve excellent results far above the industry standard. Our procedures are fast and efficient, resulting in moving your immigration case towards a successful resolution
- At Immigrate UK we aim for the highest standards. We do not charge any form of document opening fee or up front administration charge
- Our network of Immigration Lawyers expands across major cities in the UK including: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Derby, Sheffield, Nottingham, Bradford and Leicester
How our network of Lawyers compares:
|Practical assistance with your UK Sponsorship Licence application.||NO – You are provided with a set of guidance notes only.|
|Working towards a successful outcome.||NO – The Home Office first looks for reasons to refuse.|
|Free case assessment.||NO – There will be no initial review of your circumstances before sending an application.|
It is important that you check if you meet the requirements for your UK Sponsorship Licence. Once you have done this, whether you meet the requirements or not, contact us so our immigration experts can look into your individual matter. No immigration matter is straight forward. You might have options that you are not aware of. So call or contact us to discuss them. We are waiting to help you.
Some eligibility requirements:
- Be a genuine organisation or sole trader
- Be operating legally in the United Kingdom
- Are no threat to UK immigration control
- Are able to be a responsible sponsor
A UK Sponsorship Licence enables a UK company to employ foreign nationals legally. Having a sponsorship licence means a company can sponsor foreign employees to work in Britain.
Many UK companies are competing to employ some of the world’s most highly skilled workers. Our UK Sponsorship Licence service has been designed to help UK business overcome immigration barriers, enabling them to employ the staff which best suit their business.
UK Sponsorship Licence applicants are usually required to be of a minimum age, meet English language, accommodation and maintenance (funds) requirements.
Now that you've read the requirements, let us help you with your application…
Simply call us on 0330 029 2398 and our assessment team will ask you for some basic details and pass these on to one of our exclusive network of Immigration Specialists.
Or, fill in our easy on-screen assessment form on the top right hand side of this page and one of our immigration specialists will call you.
Fill in your details and an expert will assess your UK Sponsorship Licence eligibility for free.